Senior Project Manager 07.16.19
- Are you ready to turn heads? Our growing agency is seeking an experienced integrated Senior Project Manager, who is energetic, has a can-do attitude and is ready to help us turn heads.
- We are looking for someone who can collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders, departments and agency leadership to drive forward client deliverables.
- The Snr PM supports and collaborates with project teams across departments to ensure successful delivery of services for clients.
- The primary focus will be managing organizational and execution-related aspects for a variety of projects, across strategy, creative, and execution on multiple channels.
- The Snr PM will be responsible for project scoping, estimation of costs, financial management, financial reconciliations, development of timelines, drafting proposals, and project tracking across departments. On a daily basis, the Snr PM will interact with agency, client and vendor stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for this position possesses strong organizational skills, is an excellent communicator and has proven leadership ability. This role also requires an agile thinker with strong ability to problem solve and make sound decisions that pave the way to success. A comfort level with a fast-paced environment, in an ever-changing innovative industry is critical.
- This role has the potential for growth, as we’re looking for someone senior enough to support the current team on any gaps in knowledge and on day-to-day problem solving support. Eventually, if this is the right fit, this role would turn into a Director of Production/Project Management.
- Leading and Mentoring a team of Project Managers
- Creating and maintaining complex project schedules
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation, including project plan, status reports, internal meeting notes, and resource requests
- Organizing and setting clear expectations in regard to tasks and deliverables across departments
- Maintaining continuity, learning and quality assurance across projects
- Recommending process improvements and continuously looking to improve quality
- Production/resource planning and executing including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication
- Project scoping and estimating
- Developing project SOWs and facilitating change requests
- Tracking complex budgets and providing budget control reports
- Tracking burn rates
- Facilitating client billings and profitability analysis in conjunction with Account teams.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Attending or conducting weekly meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Serving as the key liaison between internal teams to communicate and prioritise project tasks based on business value
- Triaging production issues and work with internal and external teams to identify root cause and potential solutions
- Proactively identifying project issues and risks and working with stakeholders to mitigate
- Providing clear and accurate communication, materials and documentation to team and clients
- Communicating a project’s progress to senior internal and client stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma or equivalent experience in Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years experience in project management in an agency environment
- Effective decision-making skills
- Experience with developing budgets and scope document
Technical Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Highly proficient with project management tools (eg, Basecamp, JIRA, Omniplan etc)
- Experienced in using and implementing collaboration tools (eg, Slack, Microsoft Teams, etc)
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of digital and social ad campaigns (including dynamic digital banners) and the agency processes needed to execute a campaign in any of these channels
- Experience in working with media agencies to traffic digital and social ad campaigns
- Understanding of video production processes
- A working knowledge of direct mail, email and print production processes would be preferred
- Familiar with budget tracking and accounting software
- Spoken and written French an asset
- Ability to think independently and quickly while maintaining FUSE’s values at all times
If this sounds like something you are interested in please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FUSE Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.