10 things i loved about last night
On Thursday February 21st, 2013 FUSE and friends celebrated the 10th anniversary of FUSE Marketing Group. Having celebrated the milestone in proper FUSE fashion, I wanted to share the top 10 things that I loved about last night
1. Kicking the stragglers out of my house at 3 AM at the "after party". Seems a tradition has been born… crash at my house after a FUSE party. It's a FUSE tradition that loves to live on. And nothing says "team motivation" more than "Get the !@#$% Out!" from the President when he remembers he has a 10 AM client meeting the next day.
2. Seeing our fun, energetic and youthful (even if some of us are no longer young) slamming it on the dance floor. I'm still laughing at some of the moves.
3. Forgetting to eat… not because there wasn't enough food… I was just preoccupied chatting with all the friends, colleagues and clients and the 24 M&M's just didn't tie me over :)
4. Seeing all our clients, friends and alumni join us. And enjoying having many of them hang out by the Vodka funnel bar way past our standard bed times.
5. The constant accolades about what a great party - classy, cool/urban, memorable – repeated over an over last night and today in emails.
6. The FUSEem… what a great idea team. (Although the person who said "Wow, did you ever look young back in 2003" should have been extricated!)
7. Watching Laura Fisher VanBeek and Kira Campbell keep things moving so smoothly and professionally.
8. See the planning committee's vision (Brook Johnston, Ryan Hamacher, Angela Lau, Kinga Potrzebowski, John Rocca, Mark Evans, Bill Cowie, Lou Belsito, Laura Fisher VanBeek, Kira Campbell, Bernadette, and someone I am probably missing) come to life so beautifully. The space was sooooo FUSE!
9. Meeting everyone's significant other or friends. The party dynamic is so fun when you can share with those closest to you.
10. Simply hanging out with all of you. It was a special night… and one I will remember fondly.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW OR FIND OUT HOW FUSE CAN HELP!
This year marks Stephen's 22nd year in marketing. Over the years, he's launched some amazing brands, worked with the best marketing minds, helped start up a roster of dynamic marketing agencies and watched the business transform from traditional to digital. What's next?